ReLOG3P operates in the Logistics Ecosystem, intending with such the holistic, end-to-end chain that connect the production and manufacturing in one end with the final users on the other end.
ReLOG3P works with the objective to support and partner with all those Stakeholders of the Logistics Ecosystem, at any level (i.e., not limited to, private or public bodies and operators, governmental institutions, research and educational entities, think-tanks or simple innovation passionates), that aim to achieve an increased Sustainability of their businesses by enhancing the integration and alignment with the current plans, roadmaps and actions under rollout by some of the most important actors of the entire Logistics Ecosystem.
While indeed there are, as mentioned, already numerous initiatives, currently there are no integrated roadmaps that covers all modes, logistics sites and transshipment hubs for the entire world. The closest attempt was presented by World Economic Forum and Professor Alan McKinnon, who explored how a combination of solutions across the logistics supply chain can lead to sizable emissions cuts.
The European Commission presented its “Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy”, which include an action plan of 82 initiatives that will guide the EU actions for the next four years. The strategy aims to lay the foundation for how the EU transport system can achieve its green and digital transformation and become more resilient to future crisis, as outlined in the European Green Deal, with the targeted result of a 90% cut in emissions by 2050, delivered by a smart, competitive, safe, accessible and affordable transport system.
ReLOG3P embraces the holistic definition of Sustainability that put together the three dimensions:
- People, the social dimension: safety and security enhancement, healthy working environment, private and professional growth, wellbeing and lifelong learning, inclusion and diversity as value for growth
- Planet, the environmental dimension: emissions and waste reduction, natural resources utilization, use of circular economy principles, reduction of the anthropic impact on the planet
- Prosperity, the economic dimension: business efficiency and effectiveness, profits quality, business agility, responsiveness and resilience, “Lead VS Follow” approach
In line with its purposes and beliefs, ReLOG3P has the target to support businesses, research and innovation by providing the following services:
- Brokering, lobbying, networking, advisory, counseling, getting businesses and stakeholders together, regional to global level (B2B, B2G, businesses to educational and scientific communities)
- Business operational and technical process mapping, streamlining opportunities identification (we assess your current business models, identify and propose short, mid, long term plans and roadmaps)
- Promotion of and participation to research, development and implementation of projects that aims to improve the multimodality of the Logistic Ecosystem (i.e., not limited, smart ports, smart cities, last mile optimization, elimination of bottlenecks, standardization, integration, interfacing)
- Technical and project management support during business development, design, implementation, commissioning, testing and delivery (we support you in the implementation of the improvement plans and roadmaps as identified, as well as in any other ad-hoc projects and needs you may have)
We strongly believe that there is no need to keep reinventing the wheel all the time and, with such consideration in mind, ReLOG3P aims to operate so to provide its contribution for the achievement of the bold targets set by the United Nations and the European Union around Sustainability, throughout the 17 Sustainable Development Goals translated into the EU 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the SDGs, the EU 2050 long-term strategy, the European Green Deal.